The Irish Horse Board is a representative breeders organisation in Ireland and is responsible for the promotion and marketing of the Irish sport horse industry. In 2024 we are running an internship programme. Through this programme we want to give students an opportunity to develop their skills while getting to learn more about the Irish sport horse industry.
As part of this programme students or recent graduates will have the opportunity to experience equestrian events from the inside. We are currently offering an marketing internship in the Irish Horse Board.
The successful candidate will work with a small team in the Irish Horse Board.
- Work with IHB team to carry out administrative duties.
- Record and edit video footage, graphics for IHB marketing assets
- Review, monitor and post on IHB social media
- Monitor and record notable Irish-bred winners and their breeders
- Assist with the preparation of newsletters, email marketing
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Work as part of the IHB team at events and sales
Skills and Experience Required:
- Be undertaking or have completed a relevant third level course
- Have an demonstrable interest in the sport horse industry
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and Abobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro applications.
- Have experience in recording and editing video footage for marketing purposes
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage change
- As the sport horse industry is a seven-day business, flexibility in relation to working hours is required
Closing date for application is 12th February 2024.
Irish Horse Board is an equal opportunities employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality within the organisation.